The J.E. Mack Scout Reservation is a private property owned and operated by the PA Dutch Council of the Boy Scouts of America. This 1,000+ acre property is open to the public for mountain biking, hiking, and trail running with 15 miles of trail maintained by SAMBA and ranging from easy to difficult. Famous for its rocks, roots, and rough terrain, Camp Mack is a favorite destination for great riding.
Best Known For
- The highlights of this route are the rock formations and Eagle Rock vista. There is also the remnant of an old iron forge!
What Locals Love About It.
- “My kids have been hiking parts of this trail since age 5. They loved climbing on Eagle Rock, and ice cream [at The Pretzel Hut] at the end is a great motivation.” -Deanna W. hikingproject.com
You Might Also Like
- Snow Geese Migration: A Local Phenomenon
- So We Never Forget
- Summer in the Lebanon Valley – Part 1
- Sustainability in Lebanon Valley Parks, Trails, and Waterways
- 7 Things to Do This Winter in the Lebanon Valley
Membership Level: Non-Profit