Become a partner
Visit Lebanon Valley is the official tourism office and Destination Marketing Organization for the Lebanon Valley. We are a 501 c 6 nonprofit organization responsible for marketing and promoting the best businesses and experiences available in the Lebanon Valley. We want to work with our Tourism and Hospitality partners to grow continued interest and attention to our county.
Since COVID hit our Hospitality and Tourism Industry so hard, we have found that by eliminating our fees for partnership, we are able to highlight the very best of the county, without exception. We want every business in the Industry that contributes to the success and growth of the Lebanon Valley to have access to our services, and to be part of our mission.
To strengthen Lebanon Valley’s economy through tourism, while enhancing the quality of life and regional pride. Our focus is to advertise our county’s highlights and encourage support of local businesses, attractions and overnight stays. To collaborate with our community to promote the Lebanon Valley as a lively place to visit, live, work and play.
Are you a Tourism or Hospitality related business in Lebanon County? This can include restaurants, accommodations, breweries, venues, attractions, retail and recreational facilities.
Partnership has its privileges.
Ways to work with Visit Lebanon Valley-
- Receive e- newsletters for an update on events and promotions
- Opportunity to advertise in the Annual Visitors Guide- 100,000 copies distributed throughout PA, NJ, DE. AAA offices, Welcome Centers, Philadelphia Downtown, and high traffic areas like I-95 Welcome Center in DE, Spooky Nook, etc.
- Active Social Media support of select events and themes on Facebook and Instagram
- Advocacy through our membership of Pa. Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Website that registers thousands of views for a one stop experience and information
- Website Events Calendar that spotlights Tourism related events.
- Opportunity to nominate staff for the Annual Spring Tourism and Hospitality Star Awards, which highlights select individuals that go above and beyond the call to deliver the best experience to their customers, which leads to a positive Lebanon Valley experience.
- Invitation to attend the Spring Libations Kick Off Mixer featuring our brewers.
- Invitation to attend the annual Visit Lebanon Valley Hospitality luncheon in November, with a year end wrap up and hint of things to come, plus industry trends and more.
We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s work together to represent the Lebanon Valley in the best possible light for the benefit of all, focusing on our local residents and visitors alike.