- We're on a mission to provide you with the best coffee money can buy, at the kind of price your wallet can enjoy.
- A place that doesn’t just have a kids' menu, but a kids' space, with plenty of locally and organically grown or raised food.
- Friendly staff and great atmosphere with casual dining.
- Built in 1859, and fully renovated in 2009, the historic Blue Bird Inn boasts traditional dining and a classic pub atmosphere.
- Cheesesteaks, Angus burgers, 26 flavors of wings, fish and chips, wraps, salads, soups, great specials and even better atmosphere.
- Tastefully appointed dining areas and banquet rooms for homestyle cooking with an American flair.
- The number one sports bar and grill in Lebanon County since 1979.
- Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee
- Fresh, rustic, wholesome food that is cooked to perfection over an open flame, bringing out the uniqueness of each ingredient.
Schaefferstown, PA – Enjoy great food, great service and a wonderful atmosphere in a historic building. Stop by the tavern or one of the beautifully decorated dining rooms, which are available for banquets or private parties.
- We offer a very casual neighborhood atmosphere. Reservations are not required but are recommended. Fresh Homemade Soups and Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials!
- Gabby's Italian Bistro is proud to serve and deliver authentic Italian cuisine to our customers from Lebanon, Myerstown, Cleona and Schaefferstown.
Annville, PA – Harper’s Tavern offers casual dining with a touch of history to great food for an unmatched combination.
Lebanon, PA – Enjoy innovative cocktails and great customer service in a sophisticated setting.
Mt. Gretna, PA – Nestled in the heart of Mt. Gretna for over 100 years, The Jigger Shop is not only an attraction, but a tradition for many people in Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin and York counties. Soups, salads, burgers, and French fries are only a just a sample of the light kitchen faire offered.
Lebanon, PA – Located at the picturesque Iron Valley Golf course, you’ll be pleased with the upscale menu, with reasonable prices, drink specials and unmatched views.
Jonestown, PA – Located off the base of Fort Indiantown Gap Military Reservation, Moose’s LZ Bar & Grill was once a penny arcade in 1951. Soldiers and local patrons would enjoy a cold beer and sandwich. And they still do!
- Hand-crafted beer inspired by a place where people share culture, art and ideas amid the lakes, trails and forest - historic Mount Gretna.
Ono, PA – Pennsylvania Dutch cooking in a family atmosphere at very reasonable prices.
Mt. Gretna, PA – A family run quaint restaurant oozing with Mt. Gretna charm. Serving homemade fare, and famous sticky-buns!
Myerstown, PA – Diners have a choice of upstairs smart casual fine dining and downstairs casual lite fare.
Quentin, PA – Offering a casual style atmosphere with one of the largest menus in the area. From delicious burgers, juicy steaks and hot soups, to fresh salads and mouth watering desserts, they are sure to satisfy any appetite.
Lebanon, PA – Find 12 hand crafted beers on tap and a locally-sourced menu. Beers consist of six year round favorites and six rotating styles based on season and demand. Enjoy a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that highlights the “snitz creek moment” which is any experience worth celebrating.
- Swatara Coffee Co. uses locally sourced products and supports small family businesses in Lebanon County.
- This family owned and operated establishment will allow you to "Experience the Real Taste of Sicily" with time honored recipes.
Annville, PA –The Allen Theater features first-run movies including art and foreign selections. Dine in their award-winning coffeehouse, MJ’s, before or after the show, located adjacent to the theatre lobby.
- Casual family dining with full bar, 12 drafts and growing craft beer selection. Kitchen open 11am to 10pm. Bar open Fri-Sat until 1 & Sun-Thurs until 12.
- Try any one of our 28 different bagel varieties baked on site early every morning. Combine that fresh baked flavor with one of our homemade cream cheese spreads.
Annville, PA – The atmosphere is casual and lively featuring a mix of historic artifacts and festive Mexican wall decorations and statuettes. You may also choose to dine in Pub Tiki which is the best outdoor deck in Lebanon County.
Lebanon, PA – Locally owned and operated family restaurant and tavern featuring 24 beers on draft and a great wine selection. Recognized as a Certified Angus Beef ® Gold Restaurant - try one of their delicious steaks or signature crab cakes!
Mt. Gretna, PA – The Hideaway prides itself on a full menu of fresh foods, wine by the glass, a great selection of domestic, import and microbrew beers and a full selection of cocktails. We are dedicated to always remaining a local bar & restaurant that delivers unforgettable experiences to every guest.
Myerstown, PA – The ice Shack of Myerstown is an ideal place for family and friends to get together for a refreshing ice cream treat or a taste off of the hot food menu. Specializing in their own Italian ice and smoked pulled pork--both made with their own recipes.
Newmanstown, PA – Nestled at the edge of the towering woods just north of Brickerville, The Pretzel Hut dates back nearly half a century. Long ago, it was the place to stop for fresh, soft pretzels. Pretzels are still served, but the name exists as a tribute to the past.
Quentin, PA –The Quentin Haus Family Restaurant is known for its Pennsylvania Dutch-styled food, that people from the area have grown up with for years. Though they offer a wide variety of food for all, the specialize in home-made, honest to good food.
- Good company & great food. Hand pattied burgers & award winning chicken wings. Full service bar & restaurant both inside & on The Deck
Myerstown, PA - The Sugar Shaker is a family-owned and operated coffeehouse. We offer coffee, specialty espresso drinks, bakery items such as muffins, cookies, brownies, and more!
Lebanon, PA - A breakfast & lunch restaurant committed to serving food made-from-scratch with the freshest ingredients possible.
Mt. Gretna, PA – A favorite for locals, here you can enjoy an outdoor musical revue with dinner during the summer months. Shows are Tuesday through Saturday evenings, with Wednesday and select Saturday matinees. Jazz nights and special holiday events offered other times of the year.
Lebanon, PA - Traditional Italian entrees, pizzas & pastas are served with elevated cocktails at this cozy eatery.