Palmyra, PA - We're on a mission to provide you with the best coffee money can buy, at the kind of price your wallet can enjoy.
- A place that doesn’t just have a kids' menu, but a kids' space, with plenty of locally and organically grown or raised food.
- Friendly staff and great atmosphere with casual dining.
- Built in 1859, and fully renovated in 2009, the historic Blue Bird Inn boasts traditional dining and a classic pub atmosphere.
Lebanon, PA - The best wines are the ones we drink with friends! Enjoy our whites, reds, blush, fruit wines and hard cider.
- Cheesesteaks, Angus burgers, 26 flavors of wings, fish and chips, wraps, salads, soups, great specials and even better atmosphere.
- The number one sports bar and grill in Lebanon County since 1979.
Lebanon, PA - We offer a very casual neighborhood atmosphere. Reservations are not required but are recommended. Fresh Homemade Soups and Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials!
Lebanon, PA - We handcraft small batch, distinctive distilled spirits using high quality ingredients to ensure a smooth and enjoyable taste.
Grantville, PA - Lebanon County’s first Winery and Vineyard with tasting room open to the public. Home of the Wine Slushy.
Jonestown, PA – Located off the base of Fort Indiantown Gap Military Reservation, Moose’s LZ Bar & Grill was once a penny arcade in 1951. Soldiers and local patrons would enjoy a cold beer and sandwich. And they still do!
Palmyra, PA - Enjoy artfully crafted beer and artisan pub fare in our ruggedly refined neighborhood gathering place.
Manheim, PA - Mount Hope Winery offers a wide variety of 30+ award-winning hand-crafted wines.
Palmyra, PA - Producers of 25 locally crafted, award-winning Pennsylvania wines including Reds, Whites, and Fruit ranging from dry to sweet.
Annville, PA - We feature over 15 craft beers including our Swheat Tart Sours, Annville IPA and much more.
Lebanon, PA - Featuring 12 handcrafted beers on tap, full kitchen including burgers, salads & gourmet grilled cheese.
Manheim, PA - Producing hand crafted ales and lagers. Standard ales and seasonal brews are plentiful.
- Swatara Coffee Co. uses locally sourced products and supports small family businesses in Lebanon County.
Annville, PA - Casual family dining with full bar, 12 drafts and growing craft beer selection. Kitchen open 11am to 10pm. Bar open Fri-Sat until 1 & Sun-Thurs until 12.
Lebanon, PA – Locally owned and operated family restaurant and tavern featuring 24 beers on draft and a great wine selection. Recognized as a Certified Angus Beef ® Gold Restaurant - try one of their delicious steaks or signature crab cakes!
Mt. Gretna, PA – The Hideaway prides itself on a full menu of fresh foods, wine by the glass, a great selection of domestic, import and microbrew beers and a full selection of cocktails. We are dedicated to always remaining a local bar & restaurant that delivers unforgettable experiences to every guest.
Palmyra, PA - Good company & great food. Hand pattied burgers & award winning chicken wings. Full service bar & restaurant both inside & on The Deck
Myerstown, PA - The Sugar Shaker is a family-owned and operated coffeehouse. We offer coffee, specialty espresso drinks, bakery items such as muffins, cookies, brownies, and more!
Mt. Gretna, PA – A favorite for locals, here you can enjoy an outdoor musical revue with dinner during the summer months. Shows are Tuesday through Saturday evenings, with Wednesday and select Saturday matinees. Jazz nights and special holiday events offered other times of the year.
- Established 1974, an award-winning Restaurant featuring Steaks, Seafood, Lamb and Chicken. Wines and Spirits available. A memorable experience!