We invite you on a 1.4-mile loop featuring some of the architectural treasures throughout the historic downtown Lebanon. Our 2019 Architectural Guide features the following stops:
- Samler Building | 802 Cumberland St.
- Mann Building | 815 Cumberland St.
- Salem Lutheran Church | 119 N. 8th St.
- Cornwall and Lebanon Railroad Station | 161 N. 8th St.
- Reading Railroad Station | 250 N. 8th St.
- Mansion on 5th | 5th & Cumberland Sts. SE Corner
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church | 6th & Chestnut Sts. NE Corner
- Lebanon Farmer’s Market & Visitor’s Center | 35 S. 8th St.
Enjoy a day of fun with the family throughout the Lebanon Valley. Our 2019 Family Fun Itinerary features the following stops:
Spend a leisurely day shopping throughout the Lebanon Valley. Our 2019 Shopping & Antiquing Itinerary features the following businesses:
Spend an historic day touring the Lebanon Valley. Our 2019 History & Heritage Itinerary features the following destinations: