One notable trail that winds itself through the Lebanon Valley is the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail. This mixed-use greenway offers users of all ages and abilities the opportunity to explore the social and industrial history of our area. Discover Mt. Gretna and it’s surrounding areas along the route, or start your trek from Downtown Lebanon and step into our rolling countryside.
Best Known For
The Ice Cream Spur trail between milepost 6 and 7 connects the main Lebanon Valley Rail Trail to the quaint community of Mt. Gretna. A short walk through the former grounds of the Mt. Gretna Amusement Park provides access to all the attractions in Mt. Gretna including the Jigger Shop.
What Locals Love About It.
- “It was mostly flat and wide. We liked the wooded areas. It was a enjoyable & relaxing ride. We loved that we get off trail and get food and ice cream at the Jigger Shop.” – Tina H. via alltrails.com
You Might Also Like
- Sustainability in Lebanon Valley Parks, Trails, and Waterways
- It’s Time to Get Outside!
- 7 Things to Do This Winter in the Lebanon Valley
- An Experience Ripe for the Picking: Your Guide to Apple Picking in Lebanon Valley
- Outdoor Activities for the Family in Lebanon Valley